Terms & Conditions
Training Course Terms & Conditions
- Registration fees must be paid in full before the course date.
- Delegates may be substituted at any time. Written notice of cancellation is required at least four weeks before the course date to qualify for a full refund. Cancellations received within four weeks of the course are liable for the entire fee.
- Promotional discount codes can not be used in conjunction with early booking discounts.
- No service voucher can be used in conjunction with Foursys scheduled training courses.
Sophos Buy Back Campaign
1. Customer must be based in the United Kingdom
2. Customer must be new to Sophos and have not had a Sophos licence in last 12 months.
3. Minimum of 2 year license to be taken.
4. No further customer discount will be given over and above buy back.
5. Buy-back cannot be used in conjunction with any other Sophos discount or promotion and can only be used on full RRP price.
6. Maximum of 12 months buy back.
7. In the event of any dispute concerning this promotion or these terms and conditions, the decision of Sophos will be ﬁnal.
8. This promotion shall be governed by English law.
9. Maximum buy back limited to 40% of Sophos license value
10. Sophos solution must be on like-for-like basis for existing vendor license.
11. Must show proof of current price being paid and of the renewal date.
12. No substitutions, transfer rights or cash equivalents will be given.
IT Security Survey: Cybersecurity in 2016 and beyond
- Foursys reserves the right to not send a cybersecurity goodie bag to anyone whose job does not sit within the IT department or cybersecurity operations.
- Cybersecurity laptop bags and 'goodies' will be sent while stocks last.
- Cybersecurity laptop bags could take up to two weeks to arrive.
Flexera Quick Scan Challenge
1. The Flexera Quick Scan Challenge is open to companies in the UK and Northern Ireland only, who are not existing Flexera customers
2. By running the scan you agree that you are authorised to do so by your organisation
3. To run the scan you must use Internet Explorer and have administrator privileges for the machine
4. Scan must be run on a PC connected to a network of at least 50 PCs and at least one network server to qualify for the Apple Watch
5. Scan results must show that 95% or more of your applications have up-to-date patches to qualify for the Apple Watch.
6. A Foursys or Flexera representative must be present on the telephone when the scan takes place
7. Only one entry per organisation
8. Offer closes 22/11/2016
9. Prizes will be despatched within 28 days of closing date
10. As a winner you may be referenced in future public communication by Foursys or Flexera.
Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Foursys’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Foursys Ltd. Manor Park, Great Barton, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP31 2QR. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Benefits listed on our careers page are all subject to directors discretion.