Whether its customers, partners, suppliers or employees accessing internal web servers, without utilising VPN technology this often causes IT departments security concerns. However modern security technology allows us to publish internal web servers to the internet whilst adding a layer of additional security.
This security can include:
- AntiVirus (preventing malware being uploaded to a website or portal).
- Forms Hardening (Inspect and validate information being transmitted through the form)
- URL Hardening (Ensuring Visitors only gain access to authorised URLs)
- Cookie Protection (Protect Cookies from being tampered with, ensuring appropriate access)
- Web Application Firewall (Protect against SQL injection attacks or XSS by scanning user activity)
Foursys recommends you try