Protecting the National Health Service
IT networks and confidential data across the NHS are at risk from a range of threats, some deliberate, others accidental.
- Secure your computers against malware threats and data loss with Endpoint Security and Data Protection
- Protect your confidential data and comply with regulations with SPX Email Encryption and SafeGuard Enterprise Device Encryption
- Defend against web threats and block anonymising proxies with our web solutions
- Secure your mobile deivces and keep trust data safe by applying security policies
- Securing networks with our layered approach and professional services
We realise it’s crucial for any NHS organisation to demonstrate cost savings and return in investment moving forwards. With excellent vendor relationships (Sophos Public Sector Partner of the Year 2010, Websense leading partner reseller 2010), Foursys is able to leverage the best licensing options for you. Coupled with a comprehensive Professional Services portfolio, Foursys can provide best options to improve security from existing products, whilst ensuring best practice and a coherent strategy moving forwards. Our aim is to make your organisation more secure, whilst providing the best value possible.
The most significant area that Foursys has delivered savings to the NHS is with the Sophos Framework pricing, with up to 70% demonstrable savings for some trusts. Over 130,000 seats have been signed up by Foursys in the past year.
Currently Foursys is engaged with a number of trusts looking at options for replacing McAfee Safeboot encryption, as there is now a significant charge for using that product. Should data be encrypted, or devices be encrypted, or both? Foursys has held regional NHS forum events and vendor webinars to discuss viable encryption and data leakage prevention options.
Working with Shared Services, PCT’s, Acute’s, Mental Health Trusts, emerging GP consortia, Foursys has 16 years experience to work out the best options for you. Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust, Great Yarmouth & Waveney PCT, Essex Shared Services, Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals NHS Trust, University Hospitals Coventry & Warwickshire NHS, NHS Lanarkshire are a few of the customers Foursys works with. Ask us for references.
Foursys has a dedicated team focused on servicing the NHS sector.